University: Bila Tserkva National Agrarian University (BTNAU, Ukraine- Knowledge and application of rules on laboratory biosafety, risk management.
The result of teaching the discipline is the acquisition of the following knowledge and skills by students:
- Principles of automation of diagnostics.
- International standards for bacteriological methods of research.
- Storage methods for microorganisms.
- Chromatogenic media.
Preparation of nutrient media for the cultivation of microorganisms of
different nosological groups, their sterilization and determination of pH.
- to prepare, process samples of biological and pathoanatomical material of animals, products of animal origin, feed, soil, water, plants.
- dispose of wastes, waste, materials and reagents.
- Disinfect laboratory glassware, tools, workwear, biological material, laboratory equipment.
- Determine the quality of disinfection and sterilization.
- determine the sanitary condition of the laboratory premises.
- to perform PCR, ELISA.
- to conduct diagnostic studies in environmental objects and in the
diagnosis of infectious animal diseases.
- Teacher: Alexander Bonkovski