Course has specialty elective status on the master's Educational Program in Georgian Viniculture and Winemaking.
Implementer/author of the course is Associated
Professor, Marika Mikiashvili.
The academic course has no precondition
Volume in credits -5 credits. Number
of hours is 125 hour during the semester.
The aim of the course of study :
To teach the student:
• enterprise processes management of the;
• Food safety legislation and state policy in Georgia;
• Requirements of the modern system of food safety management in the food chain, so called Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points System – HACCP;
• Diseases associated with viticulture and winemaking, the types of wine falsification;
• Wine quality control analyses and laboratory support;
• ISO certification and basic principles of quality assurance;
• Certification and standardization processes and their importance in production processes.
- Teacher: Tamar Inasaridze